CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whirlwind Day!

Well I apologize I didn't get my take on the sketch up yet.  It's done, just need to get it up on here.  I had to leave town suddenly early Saturday for a family situation and promise to get it up in the next day or two.

Had a GREAT time today at my favourite scappy home The Scrapping Turtle
This weekend they celebrated their 5th anniversay and ended it with the auction today.  We saved all of our reciepts from purchases since November and were able to add it all up and use those funds for bidding! 

I scored a Quick Kutz squeeze tool kit with all the fixings, an American Crafts album kit and some great die cut mats!  It was a great day with some great people at my favourite place.

If you're ever around St. Jacobs, you HAVE to stop in there!

Obviously not a lot of traffic on my blog as of yet and being so new, but I hope whoever stops in leaves some inspiration! Feel free to share tips, creations and whatever you think will encourage people to be creative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment