CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family First

I've been neglecting my new blog the past week or so due to family reasons.  My dear aunt passed away of cancer and the past few weeks have been spent shuttling back and forth to London.  Not only to spend some last few moments with her, but to be a support system for my mom.  She's always been the strong one for me and it was my turn to finally be there for her.

Yesterday we said our final good buys.  What a beautiful memorial service.  She will be sadly missed by so many people.  May you now begin your new life without pain and suffering!  I will miss you Aunt Cookie!

I'm planning on doing a mini album for mom of her sister.  Mom will be heading back to Florida for the rest of her winter and I'm planning on "raiding her house" while she's away.  She won't have a clue of pictures I intend to dig out of her massive photo boxes from years gone by.

I'm planning on posting some various work on here this weekend.  I think I have my camera finally figured out!

1 comments:

Virginia

So sorry to hear about your Aunt Jenn- but that album sounds like a beautiful tribute. On a happier note I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you :)

Post a Comment